Terms and Conditions
All transactions are billed in Australian (AUD) dollars.
Invoices are produced automatically when your payment is successful or as part of the online ordering process. The invoice is automatically emailed to the nominated person.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express credit/debit cards and EFT as payment methods.
We have a secure site denoted by the https:// and padlock symbol at the beginning of our url.
For online credit card payments, we take all commercially reasonable measures to establish a secure connection (secure socket) with your web browser and our payment system. We also take all appropriate steps to protect any information you share with us.
A surcharge maybe added under some circumstances to the invoice value to cover the costs of providing the transaction.
Change of Mind Policy
We appreciate your order and payment. We understand there maybe circumstances where you change your mind after payment and before production begins
There are 3 options regarding monetary refunds
1. You receive the full amount credited to your online account for use when you purchase again in the future.
2. We provide a refund to your bank account or credit card (depending on the payment method) minus an admin fee of $10.95 + gst and any work performed for you in the setup of your badge artwork ie the setup fee
3. If production of your badges has begun the only refund payable will be the any un-produced portion of the badges and the delivery cost minus the $10.95 + gst admin fee
The magnetic backings used on our badges are not suitable for use on people with any form of heart pacemaker or electronic implant. The magnetic field caused by the magnets may interfere with these devices.
The magnetic backing used on the back of the badges may be a choking hazard and should not be swallowed. Keep magnets away from young children.
Name Badges provided by Name Badge World are covered by our quality warranty for a period of 12 months.
Warranty covers faulty materials and/or workmanship only. Warranty does not cover equipment, which has been abused, subjected to heat, chemicals or used for any other purpose than it was intended.
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear nor does it cover printing variations of colours within an acceptable range of 10%.
We print in a CMYK process and it is normal that colour variations with occur.It is very dependent of the resolution of the original file. File sizes below 100Kb cannot be guaranteed of the colour result of unspecified colours.
If you are unsure or require colour matching please order full service badges through www.badgeworld.com.au . The setup charge includes colour matching to Pantone colours specified in the order
Goods can be returned under the following circumstances:
1. There are faulty materials or workmanship
2. Printing/layout is different from the created artwork. (Please note slight variations in colour due to the printing process are not grounds for the return of goods)
3. Spelling and or graphic mistakes made by Name Badge World
4. Goods damaged in transit ( If transit insurance has been paid)
5. We are happy to assess replacement of goods if we receive an email notification from you within five working days of delivery of the goods. Please email email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your email, we will send you a confirmation email with details about where to return your goods. Assessment will be completed with 48 hours of receipt of goods. You will be advised of the outcome.
If you require replacement badges sent before returning the original badges a new invoice will be created. This will require payment prior to the dispatch of the replacement badge order. The replacement badges are normally produced and dispatched the next business day*.
Once the original badges have been received by us and assessed to be faulty you will be credited the cost of producing and sending the replacement badges.
Please note: Goods must be returned within 7 days from date of advising Name Badge World of the claim. Goods must be in original packaging and have not been used for a claim to be considered. Any goods that are deemed to be faulty or covered by an legitimate claim.
Badges Lost in Transit
Name Badge World uses 3rd party providers for deliveries. See delivery Terms and Conditions for further details.